My posts have been rare lately. Blogging will always take a BIG backseat to my family, my ministry, and my music and all 3 of those have been SMOKIN' BUSY lately! Here's a few things I want to share.
- My acoustic skills have taken a HUGE upswing. It's been a year now that I have been leading worship with the acoustic and I am FINALLY not nervous about it.
- I love my band...we are rocking it out at the Core Campus in Bluffton this weekend. We are songwriting together now and I AM LOVING IT!
- My 2 year-old son now sings "Sing Sing Sing" at the top of his lungs in the car.
- My almost 5 year-old daughter now prays "A Big Girl Prayer" and thanks God for her toys all the way up to her mommy and daddy.
- This is first March in 3 years I am not having to move!
- We are working on our first Art show at our campus that will premier on Easter Weekend. I am submitting a few photographs of the Island.
- I have been LOVING our 40 Days of Prayer journey that we have been doing via our campus blog. It has been a spiritual highlight for me during this Easter season.