What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was living in Atlanta, working as the Music Director at NorthStar Church...Todd and I were the typical DINKS (double income, no kids). We had been married for almost 3 years and we loving living in Atl!
5 things on my to -do list today
1. Rehearse for Services with singers (not a normal Saturday thing)
2. Start laundry
3.Work on details for Sydney's upcoming princess birthday party
4.Make decisions on paint, carpet, and chairs for our new worship space with an anonymous group of people (it is for their protection:)
5. Make sure I have EVERYTHING done for our worship service tomorrow (and all of it sitting by the door tonight before I go to bed!
5 places I have traveled...Portugal...Spain...North Africa...St. Thomas , BVI...Playa Del Carma, Mexico
5 treats is enjoy...Peanut Butter Chocolate ice cream...fudge covered Oreos...Ding Dongs (see a pattern?)...homemade chocolate chip cookies...chocolate cake.
What would I do if I were a billionaire?
1. Set-up a foundation to train leaders, equip them, and resource their efforts specifically for church planting world-wide.
2. Fund the development of Kalein.
3. Assist churches that our passionate about the arts in providing the resources to develop an artist-in- residence program for aspiring and talented artists.
4. Pay off the debt and provide reserves for every church that have served as a staff member.
5. Do some serious shopping:)
5 of my bad habits
1. drinking coke
2. working too much
3. worrying about my kids
4. watching TV late at night
5. Reading about 1/4 of each of the 10 books on my night stand!
Places I have lived...Miami/Atlanta/New York City/Hilton Head Island/Satsuma, Louisiana
Jobs I've had...seating hostess, piano teacher, choir teacher,Radio promotions, music director, worship leader